Did you know that tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL BACON DAY? It's also Labor Day Weekend, so I wanted to share something great for the grill tomorrow.
At most BBQ's the big decision is hot dogs or hamburgers, but with this amazingly easy recipe you don't have to decide! It is a hot dog, encased in a burger, wrapped in Bacon - PERFECTION!
Hot Dog Buns
1) Onto a handful of ground beef sprinkle your favorite seasonings
2) Shape the ground beef around each hot dog
3) Wrap Bacon slices around the hot dog
4) Once the hot dogs are ready, place them on the hot grill and cook them for about 45 minutes (watch out for grease flare-ups!)
5) Rotate the hot dogs once 20 minutes are up
6) Add cheese atop each hot dog and cook till the cheese melts
7) Once they are cooked, place into hot dog buns and add your favorite condiments!