A pound of chocolate and a pound of bacon? Add a half pound of nuts? Sounds good. Let's pig out on some Chocolate Bacon Fudge!!
4 (4 ounce) semisweet baking bars, chopped
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 pound bacon, cooked until crisp
2 cups chopped toasted pecans
1. Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate, milk, butter and cream. Cook over low heat and stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Crumble bacon and reserve 1/4 cup. Stir pecans and remaining bacon into chocolate mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top with spatula.
4. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup bacon over chocolate mixture, pressing down gently. Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set.
5. Cut into squares to serve.
Makes about 64 pieces
Recipe & photo courtesy of: http://isinginthekitchen.com/2011/03/28/lets-pig-out-on-chocolate-bacon-fudge/